ILL Request Form
The cost of the ILL request will be charged back to your department.
If you are a 3rd year or Post Graduate student within Humanities there are quotas for how many requests you are entitled to make in this academic year. Once a request is made, it is usually not possible to cancel it and therefore it will count towards one of your quota.
Did you know you can:
- Order books or journal articles direct from Exeter University
- Have a book chapter scanned and sent to your university email address
- Order books, journal articles and other material from university and public libraries
- Access PhD Theses from the UK and around the world
- Get books bought for the library by your library champion