Summer works in the Penryn Campus Library
This summer, the group study and helpdesk area of Penryn Campus Library will be transformed. This will increase the number of study spaces for collaborative working and will bring the Compass service to the first floor of the Library. There will also be a new space for Archives & Special Collections on the ground floor of the Exchange.
The library will remain open during the summer with reduced access as follows:
• The Reading Room on the Penryn Campus will be closed from 20 May – 16 September.
• Most print journals will be unavailable from 20 May – 16 September.
• Journal articles will be available on request only – please email email@example.com
• Special Collections will be available on request only – please email firstname.lastname@example.org
• Archives may be available by appointment depending on packing status – please email email@example.com
If you are intending to make a systematic review of any print journals, special collections or archives this summer please let us know as soon as possible so that we can make special arrangements.